Recent Posts

recentposts

Ads

recentposts
Powered by Blogger.

Art of living

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Wednesday 17 June 2020

Top Six Quarantine cooking by me (Post 4)

Hello!
Welcome to the fourth post of "Six posts about Six things" I like series. Before reading this post I request you to click here to read about the series I am talking about.

I am a very foodie person and at the same time I love coking. During lockdown days I managed to cook some wonderful dishes. I often share pictures on my twitter account. I am sharing pictures of six of my favourite ones. 
Dining table pictures



#Quarantinecooking

1. Mango Faluda
Mango Faluda picture


2. Handvo: a vegetable cake

Hanvo image

3. Mug cake: Coffee and dark chocolate

Mug cake


4. Dosa with sambhar and coconut chutney

South Indian food


5. White sauce Pasta: Penne

White sauce pasta


6. Gulab Jamun

Gulab Jamun
 
Bonus 

Choco lava cake:
Domino's choco lava cake


If you feel hungry after this, then thank you and yes, you should be :D








8 comments:

  1. 😋😋😋😋🤩

    ReplyDelete
  2. 😋😋😋😋😋😘😘😘😘😘😘

    ReplyDelete
  3. It proved to be Very helpful to me and I am sure to all the commentators here! restaurant

    ReplyDelete
  4. Impartial and unbiased blog, making it pleasurable for the audience to read.
    best customised birthday cakes in singapore

    ReplyDelete
  5. there is a need for firming lotion so that we can always maintain the health of our skin , best headphones in 2021

    ReplyDelete
  6. Just want to say your article is as amazing. The clarity in your post is simply nice and i can assume you are an expert on this subject. Fine with your permission allow me to grab your RSS feed to keep updated with forthcoming post. Thanks a million and please keep up the gratifying work. premium stainless steel food scale

    ReplyDelete