Recent Posts

recentposts

Ads

recentposts
Powered by Blogger.

Art of living

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Friday 12 June 2020

Completing Sixty Posts

I have completed 60 posts on my blog. I take it as an achievement because, honestly, not even in my wildest dreams I have imagined me doing it. I am so glad that my words could travel you. I have made many friends through my blog since my first post on 30 January 2016. Writing is one thing that makes me feel liberated. I have learnt that our imaginations can reach to impossible places and words can make even the speechless feel their existence.





I am extremely grateful to you for stopping by and giving my write up a chance to feel its existence. I believe in big celebration even for small events. That makes me excited and motivated to do more. Hence, on this exciting completion of 60 posts, I have decided to make the next six posts a little personal. I am going to share next "six posts about six things" I love. I hope you like them and continue being with me through the journey ahead.

 

Love

Raneeta

5 comments:

  1. If you think there's no hope for stubborn scars, think again. There have so many treatments that can remove or fade these scars. However, if you are looking for the best treatment for acne scars, then you can visit Acne Scar Center. They will provide you the best treatment that will remove your acne scars successfully. Acne scar removal

    ReplyDelete