Recent Posts

recentposts

Ads

recentposts
Powered by Blogger.

Art of living

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Saturday 30 January 2016

The First Post



This is my very first own blog, I have been planning on it for a long time and now finally I did it. The doubt was always on my part, wondering if I could be consistent or if I could draw the same picture on reader's minds as I have in mine. A lot of dilemma and a lot of hesitation were constantly being my hurdle. I guess that’s the reason someone has aptly said, ‘all great changes are preceded by chaos’ but now after two successful years of writing on others’ blog, I finally decided to start my own. During my last two years of working I have met some very interesting and amazing people all around the world, I have seen strangers turn to colleagues and colleagues turn to best friends. One thing that has always amazed is the kind of feelings that one can relate and connect with another. When I started sharing my heart to my peers, I found many of them connecting their stories with mine, they started relating them with me and some also came up with their stories, and then I realized feelings and imaginations have no geographical boundaries and once you start sharing, you start connecting with others.

Writing has always been solace to me, I have started writing from a very young age for no other reason than finding comfort. Say it reading or writing, both of them can instantly cheer up my mood. Also, I am blessed with a wonderful family and a lot of loving friends, who have been beside me, supporting me and cheering me every now and then.

I was born a chatterbox, but eventually all of that went away, I became quiet and introvert. I started writing personal diaries and then started writing poems and then finally stories and articles. I wasn’t perfect  then, I am not even now, I write without thinking about the results, I write for my love of words, I write for peace of mind, I write to reach people who are in the same phase of life, I write because I can pour my heart on paper better than capturing in speech.

Well, now talking about ‘Pub of Words’, the sole purpose of this blog is to share my stories and connect with your stories. I always have a story running on my mind, I feel like telling others, and never do, but now I will. This blog will be full of fun, knowledge, love and positive vibes.
Before starting ‘Pub of Words’ I have read many blogs and also worked for many of them, they have inspired me with their stories and made me realize that one can create anything simply by writing, many of their writings have connected me, I hope mine can connect you.

Thank you
Love


  

30 comments:

  1. Thoughts portrayed very well. Keep sharing such blogs on G+. Vikas Chouhan

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Vikas, this really means a lot. Stay connected.

      Delete
  2. This is AWESOME! Good luck for the future. Keep posting :D :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesumm thoughts..!! Keep posting ..Best of luck..nd Congr8s foh ur 1st blog

    ReplyDelete
  4. Raneeta... Wonderful.. Congratulations for ur very own blog dear... All the best for more to come..proud of you writer ☺

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you soo much priyal.. am so touched.I will surely :D

      Delete
  5. Excellent start up.keep it up.God bless you.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Bulti..finally u did it. ALL THE BEST dear :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congratulations raneeta..a very beautiful starting...all the best dear����

    ReplyDelete
  8. Keep posting n congratulation dear for ur 1st blog .....

    ReplyDelete
  9. hey dear, gr8 to see u ur own 1st blog....god bless u and wish u al the best for ur writing future
    regards...
    deep

    ReplyDelete
  10. Replies
    1. Thank you so much bro, It's all your support, you made this happen :* :D

      Delete
    2. Not at all sis! I did nothing here! 😊

      Delete
  11. Super good ... U maintained ur emotions... DTS a quality of very good writer..

    Keep going all d beat

    ReplyDelete
  12. Super good ... U maintained ur emotions... DTS a quality of very good writer..

    Keep going all d beat

    ReplyDelete
  13. A writer does not need anything except words.
    They are his best friends, who silently listens to him and then expresses him on their own.
    Being a writer and the ability to express, connect and ultimately mesmerize someone through simple letters is the best gift of God.
    -jimmY

    NICE start...BEST of LUCK for your journey.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Very aptly said! Thank you so much for good wishes :)

      Delete