Recent Posts

recentposts

Ads

recentposts
Powered by Blogger.

Art of living

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Tuesday 16 June 2020

Top six summer kurta/kurti Collection (Post 3)

Hello!
Welcome to the third post of "Six posts about Six things" series. Before reading this post I request you to click here to read about the series I am talking about. 

I love ethnic outfits and kurtas are my absolute favorite. Over the time, kurta designs have evolved and now it is considered a trendy outfit. It is well loved by college and office going ladies.  
I am sharing six of my favourite styles of kurta. These styles are fresh and totally apt for summer days. 


1.
Adah Sharma in kurti




2.
Jhanvi Kapoor in Kurti




3.
Kurti Summer collection




4
Deepika Padukone in Piku


5

Taapsee Pannu


6.

Summer kurti collection



Some of my favourite sites to buy kurta/ kurti


(Pic courtesy: pinterest)

Suggesting few sites to buy Kurti/Kurta/ Indian wear:

1 comment:

  1. This is why it is far better that you simply applicable investigating well before building. You can actually design more effective share in such a manner. Fateh Outlet

    ReplyDelete