Recent Posts

recentposts

Ads

recentposts
Powered by Blogger.

Art of living

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Wednesday 14 March 2018

Believe In Yourself


Jim Rohn once said, ‘ you are the average of five people you spend the most time with’.

I totally agree with what he said because the people you hand around with can directly influence your life, your dreams and imaginations. They have the power to elevate you and also retrograde you.
In the recent few years I have realized the power of detoxification. To clear out negative thoughts, negative people and if required then places too. I am so much in this process that every time someone comes up to me sharing their problems I keep telling them the power of detoxification.
As we grow up it becomes a very crucial step to revamp your life. Don’t just count the people around you, learn about them, some people can dig the gold out of you, while some can draw boundaries to your imagination.

You must have heard the story that a black sheep infects the whole flock. Even in our life, if we hold negative people around and make them our habit, then soon they will start to overshadow our dreams and make us feel vulnerable before them. Never give the key of your happiness to wrong person’s hand.

A few months back, I wanted to get my nose piercing done. I was very much excited about it; I used to spend my most of my time imagining about how it would change my face. Out of excitement one day I told one of my friends that I was going to get my piercing done the next day, but she wasn’t  as happy as I was, moreover, she suggested me not to get it done because it didn’t look good on her so it might not look good on me as well. I was sad and in dilemma but even then I couldn’t stop imagining about how beautifully a nose piercing could change my entire face. The next morning I thought of nothing else than quickly getting the piercing done. You know what happened next? It was more beautiful than I imagined. I couldn’t move away from the mirror the whole day. I took numerous selfies and also posted a few of them and seeing my happiness and good vibes, my friend as well accepted it and strangely one week later she got a nose piercing done too.

That day I learned that I am the best judge of my interests. We all are different, quitting before trying can make you regret for the rest of your life. Dreams aren’t easy, you gotta fight for them. So listen to everyone, but believe in yourself and do what you think is the best for you.
Good things are right under your nose, sometimes you just have to trust the one you see in the mirror.

Love

Raneeta



Read my other posts here

No comments:

Post a Comment