Recent Posts

recentposts

Ads

recentposts
Powered by Blogger.

Art of living

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Sunday 1 January 2017

Happy New Year 2017

3...2...1

Happpyyy Neww Yearr 2017!!!!

I wish this year brings you new hopes, greater opportunities, strength, positive vibes and most importantly Love. Make sure to give enough love to yourself and everyone around you. I am sending you big warm hugs that will quash every evil around you. 

I love the smell of new beginning, it makes me feel so positive and confident.  I think this is the most amazing time of the year when everyone for at least once remembers the past, the good and bad, the blessings and lessons and look forward with optimistic and constructive attitude.  

I would like to share something really personal today, last year on 1st January 2016 I wanted to start this blog, I was ready with everything, but could not make it. There was no mishap or tragedy, I couldn’t begin on 1st Jan for the simple reason that I was scared about the reaction of others. I was chicken hearted, like I was assessing the situation far before even reaching that position. I think the best decision I have taken was fighting with that monsters who were within me and staying firm at my decision . It was then on 30 January 2016, I started this blog and since then I have never looked back. I have got so much from this blog, that I never thought I was worth. I have got so much love, courage, new friends and several reasons to be happy.

There will always be a collision between thoughts, no matter what age you are. If you are planning to initiate something, then good luck, have faith in yourself, believe in your sparkle and the feeling of blue will disappear eventually.

There’s nothing called good day or bad day, because ‘a year from now you will wish you had started today’.

Happy New Year
I love you a lot
Raneeta


No comments:

Post a Comment