Recent Posts

recentposts

Ads

recentposts
Powered by Blogger.

Art of living

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Sunday 13 November 2016

Something to be Grateful for

Being strong and being emotional are never antonyms of each other.  If one is emotional that never means that the person is weak.  I think am a lot on the emotional side and that's the reason I take everything too much, hurt or love. 
My life was never a clear sky; it was mostly a weird combination. Few days back when  i was highly depressed and vague,  I was totally clueless about life.  I felt lonely, like a giant mountain. It was a terrible time, but you know what I discovered out of it? STRENGTH!

I have got so many of you wonderful people around me who took the pain to let me out of the vicious cycle. I always had someone around me before a tear drop could roll down my cheek. I met new people! I met the old ones too! And you know what?  None of them have changed; they accepted me the way I have become out of heartbreak.  I have got so much to learn in this period. I am thankful to people who still choose me without making me answerable. Thank you for letting me know my worth, when I didn't care for me enough. Thank you for calling me beautiful when I didn't want to face the mirror.

This post is heartily dedicated to my Family, Friends, readers, and even strangers, who just passed by and taught me a lesson. I am extremely grateful to you g guys for giving me smile, love, laughter, good music, good food, tight hugs, positive vibes, great trips, strong coffee and most importantly STRENGTH!
I send each one of you lots of love, happiness and tight hugs. I can undoubtedly say that my family has grown larger.

We learn more from failure, than from success. I am also thankful to people who broke my heart, and knocked me down on my knees. I could have never found myself without losing you!
Lots of love


2 comments:

  1. Hey what a brilliant post I have come across and believe me I have been searching out for this similar kind of post for past a week and hardly came across this. Thank you very much and will look for more postings from you Best Best Irish pub Times Square service provider.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am continually amazed by the amount of information available on this subject. What you presented was well researched and well worded in order to get your stand on this across to all your readers.
    how to manifest

    ReplyDelete